- Loans available for salaried individuals
- Loans are available from Rs 50,000/- to Rs 15,00,000/-
- Repayment tenures from 12 to 60 months
- Best in Class Rate of Interest
- Loans at higher rates can be transferred to Axis Bank with our Balance transfer facility.
- Simplified documentation.
- Simple procedure, minimal documentation and quick approval.
|Rate of Interest||15.50% to 24%|
|Loan Processing Charges||1.50% to 2.00% + Service Tax as applicable|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs. 500 per cheque bounce + Service Tax as applicable|
|Cheque/ Instrument Swap charges||Rs.500 per instance + Service Tax as applicable|
|Prepayment/ Forclosure Charges||Nil|
|Default Interest Ratefirstname.lastname@example.org% per annum i.e 2% per month on the overdue installment|
|Duplicate Statement Issuance Charges||Rs 250 per instance + Service Tax as applicable|
|Duplicate Amortization Schedule Charges||Rs 250 per instance + Service Tax as applicable|
|Duplicate Interest Certificate (Provisional/ Actual) issuance Charges||Rs 250 per instance + Service Tax as applicable|
|Cibil Report Issuance Charges||Rs. 50/- per instance per set+ service tax as applicable|
|Stamp Duty Charges||As per State Stamp Act|
|Issuance Charges for Photocopy of Loan Agreement/ Documents||Rs 250 per instance + Service Tax as applicable|
Salaried Doctors, employees of select MNCs, Public and Private limited companies, Government sector employees including Public Sector Undertakings and Central and Local bodies:
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 60 years
- Minimum Net Monthly Income: Rs 15,000
- Maximum loan available: Rs 15 lacs